The following error appears:
DPI Rule Engine Offline or Firewall Rule Engine Offline
- Manually install the Trend Micro DSA Filter Driver.
- Place the driver under C:\windows\system32\drivers\tbimdsa.sys.
- Under Local Area Connection Properties, click Install > Service > Have Disk.
- Browse to agent install directory /tbim > any inf file.
- Make sure that the DSA service is running.
- Check the Network Properties and see if the driver is added to the NIC cards. Open a command prompt and run the following query:
- If the above steps failed, download and use the tbclean tool (password: novirus) with the -c to clean up after a failed uninstallation.
- Restart the server.
- Reinstall the Deep Security Agent, and then reactivate it form the Deep Security Manager.