Use the Anti-Spam feature to block a sender's email address in WFBS Advanced.
To block a specific email address:
- Log on to the WFBS web console. Click Start > All Programs > Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Advanced.
- Go to Security Settings > Exchange Group > Configure.
- Select Anti-Spam > Content Scanning.
- On the Target tab, expand Blocked Senders by clicking the plus (+) sign.
- Enter the email address, and then click Add.
- Click Save.
You can also import the list of email address from a TXT file.