WFBS 7.0 Critical Patch Build 1396 provides Security Agent enhancements that address the issues below:
- WFBS 7.0 Live Status may display the error "Messaging Security Agent engine out-of-date" and "At least one exchange server is outdated" notification is received after upgrading from 6.0. This issue is fixed by Hot Fix 1376.
- When users access files on the network, WFBS attempts to scan floppy drives first, which takes a long time. This issue is fixed by Hot Fix 1377.
- Users might experience SQL Server performance issues. This issue is fixed by Hot Fix 1378.
- The Trend Micro Proxy Module sometimes fails to clean streaming data in the cache located in the ..\20004\tmp directory. This issue is fixed by Hot Fix 1379.
- Frequent system processes consume kernel memory without releasing it, making system performance slow or causing high CPU utilization. This issue is fixed by Hot Fix 1386.
- Users may encounter performance issues with coreserviceshell.exe. This issue is fixed by Hot Fix 1387.
- An error that occurs in the application event viewer may cause coreshellservice.exe to stop unexpectedly. This is fixed by Hot Fix 1387 and Hot Fix 1394.
WFBS 7.0 Critical Patch Build 1396 includes all fixes listed above to enhance WFBS performance and stability. This critical patch is language-independent. You can apply it to all of WFBS 7.0 supported languages.
The fixes listed above will be included in the next major WFBS 7.0 release package.