Changing the IP address of an Apache security server causes this error: "Page cannot be displayed"
This article shows you how to fix the issue without reinstalling the Security Server.
To resolve the issue, do the following:
- Verify the connection settings.
- Open the ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\Pccsrv\ofcscan.ini file using a text editor like Notepad.
- Click Edit > Find.
- Enter "Master_DomainName" in the Find what box.
- Click Find Next.
- If "Master_DomainName" is equal to the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the server, restart the Apache service or restart the Security Server.
If "Master_DomainName" is equal to an IP address, manually change the IP address. Refer to this article: How to manually change the IP address of a Security Server running on Apache.
- Log on to the Security Server web console.