This article shows you how to upgrade your existing WFBS standard to the Advanced version in order to protect your Exchange server.
Do the following:
- Upgrade your license to WFBS Advanced. Contact your local Trend Micro Reseller or Trend Micro Customer Service to upgrade the license.
- Provide the following information:
- Account number (if any)
- Company Name
- Customer Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Once you have the WFBS Advanced Activation Code (AC), do the following:
The WFBS Advanced AC starts with "CM", while the WFBS Standard AC starts with "CS".
- Change the AC of WFBS from the web console. Refer to this article: Changing the AC from the WFBS console.
- Install the Messaging Security Agent to the Exchange Server. Refer to this article: Installing the Messaging Security Agent WFBS Advanced console.