The article answers your questions regarding the PC Tune-up Service for Small Business.
Below are some FAQs about the PC Tune-Up Premium Service for Small Business:
What is the PC Tune-Up Premium Service?
The PC Tune-Up service is a telephone and remote control support service that optimizes the performance of your computer. Your service experts will adjust important hidden settings in your operating system to make sure your computer is in tip-top shape.
They will also remove unwanted programs and make sure you have the latest operating system updates for better performance and security.
Finally, your experts will make sure you can retrieve information from your hard disk efficiently.
What is the scope of this service?
The PC Tune-Up service will:
- Optimize key settings on your computer to ensure top performance
- Remove unwanted trialware and startup programs
- Set Windows to automatically install the latest operating system updates
- Set a schedule so that the disk defragmentation will run automatically
The service does not include the following:
- The removal of malware that may impact your computer’s performance
- The resolution of any software or system level issue that may affect your computer’s performance
- The update of individual software packages
How much does this service cost?
The standard pricing (SRP) for this service is $49.95* per computer.
The price may change without further notice.
In what country or region is this service offered?
Currently, this service is only available in the United States and Canada.
How can I use this service?
The instructions to use this service can be found in your Order Confirmation email. If you cannot find your Order Confirmation email, you may call 1 (888) 206-9810.