Learn the improvements and fixes in WFBS 7.0 EN GM Repack 1435.
The repack contains the following enhancements:
New supported platforms
- Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2011 Standard, SBS 2011 Essentials, and Windows Home Server 2011
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows 7 SP1
- Internet Explorer 9 and Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1
- Add-in for SBS 2011 Standard Management Console and SBS 2011 Essentials Dashboard
- Built-in automatic clean-up (SA_Uninstall_Tool) and retry mechanism to resolve Security Agent installation failure
- Hot Fix, critical patch and patch information are added to the About page on the server side.
- Enriched detection capability of other security software
- Out-of-office Security Agents can still be updated before returning to the office [hot fix 1423].
- After updates, temporary files (PBD.*) in the %WinDir%\TEMP folder on the Security Server are cleaned up [hot fix 1423].
- Popular network management tools used to monitor pattern update status are supported [hot fix 1409].
- Checking of file access control policies is stopped when both Behavior Monitoring and Device Control are off.
- Processing of information on detected risks is stopped when Trend Micro Smart Feedback is deactivated.
- Samba Domain system slows down due to unresponsive remote file path handling no longer occurs.
- Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server and Exchange 2010 Edge Transport Server's folders are excluded by default.
- Temp folder for scanning is cleaned up after you reboot [hot fix 1425]
- Several application crash reports on Security Agent components are fixed.
- The "Disable update from local server option for phase deployment is added. (This is the equivalent of the "disable program update" option in WFBS 6.0).
- Disabling of the tray icon on the Terminal Server environment for less memory usage is supported.