- On the problem computer, check if the utildebuglog.dll file can be found in the following folders:
- ..\Trend Micro\Security Agent\UIFrameWork
- ..\Trend Micro\Security Agent
- ..\Trend Micro\AMSP
- Check if the following files are also in the .. \Trend Micro\AMSP folder:
- If any of the mentioned files are not found in those folders, do the following:
- Disable self-protection from the Security Server.
- On the problem computer, run "net stop AMSP" on the command line.
- Copy the missing file(s) from the ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Pccnt\clientX64 folder of the Security Server.
- Save a copy of the file(s) to the Security Agent where the file is missing.
- Launch the Security Agent using Start > All Programs.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"The program cannot start because utildebuglog.dll is missing" appears after installing the Security Agent
Thank you for your feedback!