This article shows you how you can share files and folder in SafeSync for Business after you have activated your account.
- Go to http://www.safesync.com/.
- Sign in to your account.
- Select or create a folder by clicking Upload Files and then choose Add folder to upload a folder containing files.
- Right-click a folder in the center pane, then select Get link to this folder or Get link to this document. Wait for the setting console named "Link to this folder". For additional security, you can also do the following:
- Click Link options, enter a password and choose the date of expiration.
- Click Save Options after setting up the password and expiration date.
- Click Save Options.
- Click Copy Link to save this Shareable Link.
- Click Close to close the Shareable Link setting console.
- Sign out of the administrator account.
- Copy the link, or use the icons to post the link on specific social media sites or into an email message.
- Use the link on any browser to access the shared folder and provide the password that was set.