Know how to add picture in the SMID disclaimer.
By default, SMID does not allow to add an image on its disclaimer. However, there is a workaround to make the image available in a public web server.
To add image on the disclaimer:
- Open the smconf.nsf configuration file.
- Go to Configuration > Policies > Default. You can also select the policy where you want to add the disclaimer.
- Under the Mail Scan tab, select the active rule where the disclaimer will be added.
- Go to the Disclaimer tab and select Enable disclaimer.
- Identify where you want to add the disclaimer in the email. You can add it in the end or in the beginning of the message body.
- Make sure that the image is hosted on a public web server. Use HTML tag to identify the image location.
- Save and close the configuration window.
- Run a rest mail to verify the settings.Internet address should be configured for the users to make this work.