- Under the Enterprise Devices, look for the DeviceID located in the MMC.
- Right-click a device and obtain a list of groups where the device belongs to.
If the device is not a member of a group, delete the DeviceID from Enterprise Devices and install again using the right credentials or move the DeviceID to a group before reinstalling.
- Before installing FDE, the Administrator needs to create at least one group.
- Under this group, create a Group User and assign them a One-Time Password (if not setup for Domain Authentication) or create a user in the group and make them a group Administrator or Group Authenticator with a fixed password.
- Install FDE with the user in the preferred group.