You receive the following error message when accessing the Worry-Free Business Security console:
HTTP Error 500.19 – Internal Server Error
The issue occurs after you have installed WFBS on Windows 2008.
To resolve the issue:
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) 7 Manager.
- Right-click the OfficeScan website, and then select Edit Permissions.
- Click the Security tab, and then click Edit.
- Click Add.
- Click Locations, select the local computer, and then click OK.
- Type "IIS_IUSRS" in the box, and then click Check Names.
- Once the user name has been validated, click OK.
- Make sure the newly added group has the following privileges:
- Read & execute
- List folder contents
- Click OK.
- Open the WFBS console and verify if you can log in properly.
If the issue still occurs, contact Trend Micro Technical Support and provide the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) logs generated on the client computer.
For instructions on how to get the CDT logs, refer to this KB article: Using the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT).