- Launch the SMEX management console using any of these options:
Enter the username and password to log on to the console.
- For a local server, you can go to the Windows Start menu.
- To view the console from a remote server, use a supported browser to access:
http://<servername>:<portnumber>/smexorhttps://<servername>:<portnumber>/smexWhere "servername" is the name of the server where you installed ScanMail and "port number" is the port number you use to access the computer.
- Go to Administration > Product License.
- If the license is renewed, then the same Activation Code will have an extended subscription. To update the license, click the Update License button.
- If you have been provided with a new Activation Code, click New Activation Code button and proceed to enter the new AC.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Renewing and updating the ScanMail for Exchange (SMEX) license
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Deploy; Update
Thank you for your feedback!