This article tells you how you can retrieve the AC of the TMCM license.
Use any of the following options to look for the TMCM AC:
Option 1: Check the information via the TMCM management console.
- Launch the TMCM management console by doing either of the following:
- Access the TMCM management console from the Windows Start menu.
- Using a web browser, access the management console by entering the URL:
- For SSL connection: https://<ipaddress or DNS name>/ControlManager
- For non-SSL connection: http://<ipaddress or DNS name>/ControlManager
- Enter the Username and Password.
- To check the License, go to Administration > License Management > Control Manager.
Option 2: Use the Customer Licensing Portal (CLP).
- Open a web browser and go to the Customer Licensing Portal.
Insert Image A here.
- Click Yes, I already have a Trend Micro Business Account and then Continue if you are already registered.
- Enter your Trend Micro Account ID and Password then click the Sign Inbutton.
If you have forgotten or do not know your Login account and Password, contact Trend Micro Technical Support and provide the following details:
- Account number (if any)
- Company Name
- Customer Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- License Certificate (if you want to change the email address in the CLP Account)