Know how to check the following product components, which could be useful in troubleshooting your infrastructure:
- Activation code
- Virus pattern
- Scan engine
- Product version
To look for the Deep Security activation code, do any of the following options:
Option 1: Using the Deep Security Manager console
- Using a web browser, go to the following URL to open the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console:
- Enter your username and password and then click the Sign In button.
- On the product dashboard:
Option 2: Using the Customer Licensing Portal (CLP)
- Open a web browser and go to CLP.
- Enter your Trend Micro Account and Password, and then click the Sign In button.
If you have forgotten your Logon ID and Password, contact Trend Micro Technical Support and provide the following details:
- Account number (if any)
- Company Name
- Customer Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- License Certificate (if you want to change the email address in the your account)
- Go to the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Navigate to Administration > Updates > Security.
- Click Patterns to see the current pattern file versions.
Deep Security 9.5, 9.6 and 10.0 do not have engine on iAU. Every engine update needs a software update so checking the engine version is not available from the DSM console.