- Log on to the WFBS-SVC console.
- Under the Devices tree , select the group of the affected computer.
- Click Configure Policy > Antivirus/Anti-spyware.
- Under Select a condition section, choose Scan files being created or modified. Click image to enlarge.
- Expand Advanced Settings. Make sure that the Scan mapped drives and shared folders on the network checkbox is unchecked. Click image to enlarge.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Network Shared Drive disconnects when Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC) is running
Thank you for your feedback!