- Check the version of your Trend Micro SafeSync program.
- Right-click the Trend Micro SafeSync icon in your system tray.
- Select Configure and click the Updates tab.
- Look for the Compile Version.
- If the version is 5.0 or lower, upgrade your program.
- If the version is 5.1, you already have the latest version installed.
- Check if your computer's hardware and software specifications meet the system requirements for Trend Micro SafeSync.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"Disk is insufficient when installing Trend Micro SafeSync" error message appears when installing Trend Micro SafeSync
Category:Troubleshoot; Install; Upgrade
Thank you for your feedback!