This article provides steps how to search for a client in the WFBS-SVC console.
To search a client:
- Log on to WFBS-SVC console.
- Click Security Agents.
On the Search bar, type the name or IP address of the computer you wish to find.
- Click on the Search icon. WFBS-SVC displays computer(s) that match the keyword in the left hand pane of the console.
- Click the X icon to clear the search result.
You can search for clients in the WFBS-SVC console. Do any of the following:
Support Search by IP address
- If you enter , the results are [172.*.*.*] and computer name.
- If you enter [172.], the results are [172.*.*.*].
- If you enter [172.16], the results are [172.16.*.*]
- If you enter [172.16.8], the results are [172.16.8.*].
- If you enter [172.16.8.200], the results are [172.16.8.200].
Support Search by Computer Name
DCBS language is supported. DBCS languages refer to the following four languages taken as a group:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
Search by wildcard or special operators, such as *, +, -, &, ()…], is not supported
- Users can do next search without clicking the X icon.
- Only single-string search is supported; multi-string search is not. Example: "erin+alex" is a string, but the results will not return "erin" or "alex".
- Upper-case string and lower-case string will have the same results.
- Trim the beginning and ending space of string.