The Common Tasks feature of WFBS-SVC allows you to have an easy access in installing the agent and editing the WFBS-SVC configurations.
This article shows you how to use feature in WFBS-SVC.
To use Common Tasks:
- Log on to the WFBS-SVC console.
- Go to Common Tasks.
- Choose the task you wish to do:
- Add devices - This links to the Devices > Add Devices for adding new agents.
- View All Devices – This redirects to Devices to see all devices.
- Real-time Scan - This links to Devices > Windows > Antivirus/Anti-spyware tab of the selected group.
- Schedule Scan – This links to Scan > Schedule Scan tab to modify scan settings.
- Manual Scan - This links to Scan tab to configure Manual Scan settings for the selected group.
- Notifications – This links to Administration > Notifications tab to modify notification contents.
- Approved/Blocked URLs list - This links to the Approved/Blocked Settings of Global Settings under Administration tab for approving or blocking URLs.
- Web Reputation – This links to Devices > Windows > Web Reputation tab of the selected group.
- Behavior Monitoring - This links to Devices > Windows > Behavior Monitoring tab of the selected group.
- Firewall - This links to the Devices > Windows > Firewall tab of the selected group.
- Agent Control Settings - This links to Global Settings > Agent Control tab of Administration to modify agent settings.
- Tools - This links to Administration > Tools tab to download WFBS-SVC tools.