Even if IWSVA is configured to pass corrupted zip files as virus, you still receive notification reports that a virus has been detected.
To skip the virus notifications on corrupted encrypted files:
- Using Secure Shell (SSH) or the console, log in to the IWSVA shell with root privileges.
- Open the /etc/iscan/intscan.ini file using vi by executing this command:
# vi /etc/iscan/intscan.ini
- Search for the "skipSpecificVirus" and "corrupted_zip" keys and set their values to the following:
- Save the changes and quit.
- Restart the IWSS daemon by executing the following command:
# /etc/iscan/S99ISproxy stop ; /etc/iscan/S99ISproxy start
There should be no more virus notifications.