- Once the server is built, run the Configure Your Server wizard for Windows Server 2003.
- Add Application Server and click Next.
- After the server is configured to be an application server, click Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs.
- Click Add or Remove Windows Components.
- Click the Application Server and select Details.
- Make sure to enable ASP.net, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) and select Details.
- Click the World Wide Web Service, and select Details.
- Enable Active Server Pages.
- Click OK to go back to the application.
The server will start to copy new files as needed. You might also be asked to insert the Server 2003 Setup CD.
- Run PolicyServerInstaller.exe.
- After a successful installation, log in to the PolicyServer MMC.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Performing PolicyServer recovery in Endpoint Encryption PolicyServer 3.1
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Deploy; Install; Migrate
Thank you for your feedback!