- Open the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\ofcscan.ini file.
- Go to the [Global Setting] section and do one of the following:
The result should look like this:[Global Setting]
- Add "EnableScanAutoStop=1" and "ScanAutoStop=60" if they do not exist yet.
- If "EnableScanAutoStop" and "ScanAutoStop" already exist, change their values to "1" and "60" respectively.
ScanAutoStop=60"EnableScanAutoStop" is for enabling or disabling the timeout function. If its value is "1", the function is enabled."ScanAutoStop" is the duration in minutes before the scheduled scan times out. If set to "60", the scheduled scan is terminated if it does not finish in 60 minutes. "ScanAutoStop" only works IF "EnableScanAutoStop" is set to "1".
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Deploy the setting to all Security Agents.
Note: The new setting will be applied when the next scheduled scan starts. The setting will notwork on scheduled scans in progress.
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Go to Preferences > Global Settings.
- Click Save to apply the settings to all Security Agents. The settings will be deployed to this registry on the Security Agents:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\UniClient\1600\Scan\Global]
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Stopping a scheduled scan in Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 7.0 Service Pack (SP) 1
Thank you for your feedback!