- From the Array Policy Tasks menu, click Publish a Web Server.
- Enter a name for the rule on the Web publishing rule name box.
- Click Next.
- For the action to take when the rule conditions are met, select Allow and click Next.
- Browse the IP address of the PolicyServer or LDAP proxy on the Computer Name or IP address field.
- Select Forward the original host header and click Next.
- Enter the external FQDN for your PolicyServer of LDAP proxy on the Public Name field.
- Click Next and then click New.
- Type a name for the new listener on the Web Listener Name field and click Next.
- On the Listen for requests from these networks box, select Internal.
- Click Address.
- Under the Listen for requests on, select Specified IP addresses on the ISA Server computer in the selected network.
- On the Available IP Addresses box, select the IP Address created earlier.
- Click Add to move the IP address to the Selected IP Addresses box.
If the IP address is not available, click Add IP, then add the new IP Address.
- Click OK, and then click Next.
- Select Enable HTTP.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Protecting the PolicyServer front end or the LDAP Proxy Service
Category:Configure; Troubleshoot; Deploy; Install; Upgrade
Thank you for your feedback!