- When an error occurs during installation, the Security Agent shows the error message and its corresponding solution.
- The Security Server installation time is faster because only one agent package scan type is created.
- Hot fix deployment status allows the administrator to view the hot fix deployment status and history via log query.
- The CPU consumption and update time are reduced when updating the Security Agent.
- Trusted Program allows frequently used I/O applications to be configured from the user interface to exclude program scanning by Real-time scan.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
New features in Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 7.0 Service Pack (SP) 1
- Worry-Free Business Security Standard/Advanced 7.0
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Small Business Server
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Windows 2008 Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Essential Business Server
- Windows 2008 Small Business Server
- Windows 2008 Standard
- Windows 2011 Small Business Server Essentials
- Windows 2011 Small Business Server Standard
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows XP Professional
Thank you for your feedback!