The following screen errors appeared when DSVA deployment failed after preparing the host with the filter driver.
When deploying DSVA, the installation uses vSwith0 to look for a portgroup called VM network. However, if the VM network has been renamed or is not present, then the deployment will fail.
To resolve this issue, create a portgroup under vSwithch0 named "VM network" and then redeploy DSVA. Please do the following:
- Go to vCenter.
- Select the ESXi host that you tried to deploy to.
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Under hardware, select Networking.
- Select Properties for vSwitch0 and then click Add.
- Under Connection Types, select Virtual Machine and the click Next.
- Under Port Group Properties, select Network Label and make sure that the name is "VM Network". Choose Next.
- Click Finish.
- Redeploy DSVA from the Deep Security Manager (DSM.