- If you have several Domino servers, try to delete the replication conflicts in smency.nsf.
- Open the smd update database from the source server.
- Perform the Delete replication conflicts action.
- Reproduce the issue.
- Recreate the smency.nsf file.
- Copy a new smency.ntf file to your server and replace the old one. The new smency.nsf file is available in the SMID installation package, or from a running SMID server.
- Delete the smency.nsf file.
- Create a new smency.nsf database from the template, smency.ntf.
- Open the smency.nsf on Workspace.
- Right-click the smvlog.nsf and click Database > Delete.
- Go to File > Database > New.
- Specify the new database name and location.
- Select the Domino server.
- Set "smd\smency.nsf" as the File name.
- Set "ScanMail Log Database" as the Title.
- Specify the template for the new database, and then select Domino server > Show advanced templates > ScanMail Update Database.
- Click OK.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"SMDreal: Unable to initialize scan engine…" appears after performing an update in ScanMail for IBM Domino (SMID)
Thank you for your feedback!