Learn how to check the file or folder size in your Trend Micro SafeSync program and online storage.
Check the folder size in Trend Micro SafeSync:
Through the web console:
Folder sizes are not shown in the Trend Micro SafeSync online storage. To check the size, you must open the folder. The individual file sizes are shown automatically.
Through the Trend Micro SafeSync folder or program on your computer:
- Open My Computer or Computer:
- For Windows XP: Go to Start > My Computer
- For Windows Vista/7: Go to Windows Orb > Computer
- In the left pane, look for the SafeSync folder and then double-click it to open the folder.
The files and folders in the SafeSync folder will be displayed.
- To check the size, do any of the following:
- Move the mouse over the files or folders, and then check the sizes in the text tool tip.
- Right-click the file or folder, and then select Properties. The properties window displays the file or folder size.