Get the following logs from the DSVA for troubleshooting purposes:
To get debug logs:
Enable SSH on the DSVA to access the command line interface remotely over this protocol:
- Go to the Center Server client and access the DSVA console.
- Press ALT + F2 to open the non-graphical interface.
- Enter the password, which is "dsva" by default. This opens the command line interface.
- Execute this command:
- Temporarily disable the Firewall in the DSVA Security Profile.
- Connect to the DSVA via Putty. You can use signal to increase and decrease the debug level.
- Change directory to /var/log/.
- Copy the messages and/or syslog files as requested by Trend Micro Technical Support.
For Windows, you can use:
- pscp.exe (PuttySCP)
After gathering the log files, do the following:
- Enable the firewall in the DSVA security profile again.
- Stop the SSH server on the DSVA by issuing this command: "ssh-server stop".