The issue happens if you did not apply the Trend Micro Anti-Spam Engine (TMASE) Full Pattern 8606 released on December 25, 2011 at 10:11 PM (GMT +8).
To resolve this issue, make sure that IMSS has the latest spam pattern available.
- Log on to the IMSS web console.
- Go to Administration > Updates > Schedule.
Or, on the Summary Page, go to the Update Schedule column and then click on any of the links in the column.
- In the Schedule tab, go to the Update Component section and then tick the Spam Pattern check box.
- Select the preferred time of the update in the Update Schedule section.
- Click Save.
If you do not wish to set a scheduled update and want to update immediately via the web console, then follow these steps:
- On the web console Summary, go to the Components section.
- Select Spam Pattern and then click Update.
- Wait for the pop-up message indicating a successful update, and then check that the Current Version used by IMSS is the same as the latest version under the Availability column.