This article provides the steps on how to manually apply CPR (virus pattern) to DSVA.
Do the following:
- Download the pattern package from Trend Micro Download Center. The package should contain server.ini file and pattern directory with vsapixxxx.zip.
- Place the files in a shared directory accessible by DSM (//server/download).
- On the Deep Security Manager (DSM), go to System > System Settings > Updates.
- Change the Update Source to Internet Location and point to the specified folder.
- Save the changes.
- Go to System > Updates.
- Select Update Now and then select the Virus Pattern to Update. This should update the pattern to the latest file uploaded.
- Verify the changes on DSVA by checking the anti-malware settings. Check that the pattern has been updated.