The following error appears when creating a client package using cleanpack.exe:
CWinFileException: Error 2, Description: The system cannot find the file specified.
To resolve the CWinFileException error when creating a client package:
- Stop the Officescan Master Service.
- Go to "$OSCE server installation folder\Pccsrv\Pccnot\Common" folder.
- Create a backup copy of the DWIOTraptNT.dll_invalid file.
- Rename the original file to DWIOTraptNT.dll.
- Start the Officescan Master Service.
- Create a client package.
The CWinFileException error should no longer appear.
If the issue persists, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.