- Click the Windows Orb.
- Type "Device Manager" on the Search bar and hit Enter.
- Expand Network adapters.
- Right-click on Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter and choose Properties.
- Click on the Driver tab.
- The Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter driver version you will see is the same as the one in the screenshot below.
- Download and install the latest driver.
- Go to the Atheros website and look for "Version: 184.108.40.206 for OS: Windows 7 (Seven) 32/64bit".
- Click Download.
- Update the driver. Follow any of the three procedures indicated in this Microsoft article: Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly.
Note: Make sure to pick the INF file that supports your OS (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Restart the computer and double check the Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter driver.
If the above procedure fails to resolve the BSOD issue:
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) appears when the Worry–Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC) Agent is running
Thank you for your feedback!