The agents on the management console show an old version even after the server was upgraded to a higher version. Checking the agents on the endpoint confirms that the agent did not upgrade to the new version.
To upgrade clients and show the correct version:
- Log in to the OfficeScan management console.
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
Select the domain group of the clients that need to be upgraded.Trend Micro recommends performing the client upgrade in batches or by groups to avoid network congestion.
- Click Settings > Privileges and Other settings.
- Go to the Other Settings tab.
- Uncheck the "OfficeScan agents can update components but not upgrade the agent program or deploy hot fixes" checkbox.
For OfficeScan XG SP1 and Apex One™, select "All components (including hotfixes and the agent program)" under "OfficeScan Agents only update the following components".
- Click Save.
- Log in to the management console to confirm if the clients now display the correct version.