When you try to uninstall the MDA from your device, you receive an error message saying, "unsuccessful". There are two possible scenarios why you cannot uninstall the MDA:
- The Policy setting is not set to "allow users to uninstall the mobile agent."
- TMMS is enabled on the device adminstrator.
To set the Policy settings to “allow users to uninstall the mobile agent”:
- Open your Policy server console and go to Device Management > Domain Policies.
- Go to Device Security > General Policy and select Allow users to uninstall the Mobile Device Agent.
- Click Save.
To disable TMMS on the device adminstrator:
- Go to the Home Menu > Settings > Location and security.
- Tap Select device administrators.
- Select Mobile Security and click the Deactivate button and then click OK.
To uninstall TMMS on Android 2.2 or above devices:
- On your mobile device, go to Settings > Security > Device administrator and deactivate Mobile Security.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
- On the All tab, tap Mobile Security, and then tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK. Mobile Security should be uninstalled.