Learn how to generate a CSR for TMMS.
To generate a CSR:
- Go to Start > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, and select the server name.
- Double-click the Server Certificates icon.
- On the Actions pane on the right, click Create Certificate Request. The Request Certificate wizard appears.
- On the Distinguished Name Properties window, type the following:
- Common name - This is the IP address or the registered host name of the Policy Server. For example: mobile.trendmicro.com.
- Organization - This legally registered name of your organization/company.
- Organizational unit - This is the name of your department within the organization.
- City/locality - This is the city in which your organization is located.
- State/province - This is the state or province in which your organization is located.
- Country/region - This is the country or region in which your organization is located.
- Click Next. The Cryptographic Service Provider Properties window appears.
- Select Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptographic Provider from the Cryptographic service provider field.
- Select 2048 from the Bit length field.
- Click Next.
- Select a location where you want to save the certificate request file.
Make sure to remember the filename and the location where you saved the file.
- Click Finish. You have now created a CSR and are ready to sign the SSL certificate.