You may receive this error message when moving a DSA virtual machine to a new host with different hardware specifications:
Unable to access encrypted database D:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Deep Security Agent\si.db. The agent will have to be removed and re-installed.
To resolve this issue:
- Log on to the Deep Security Manager (DSM) and deactivate the DSA.
- Stop the DSA Service on the virtual machine.
- Delete the following file types from the VM (C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Deep Security Agent\):
- Move the virtual machine.
- Start the DSA Service.
- Activate the DSA via the DSM.