Know the steps for updating the SecureCloud Management Server Inventory.
Retrieve the device list from the SecureCloud Management Server so that the Runtime Agent can start the SecureCloud service.
- Launch the SecureCloud Configuration Tool.
- In Linux, run the "/var/lib/securecloud/scconfig.sh" command in the instance where you installed the Runtime Agent.
- In Windows, click Start > All Programs > Trend Micro SecureCloud Agent > Configuration Tool.
- Accept the license agreement if you agree to the terms.
- When prompted, select the appropriate option for your Cloud Service Provider.
- Enter your Cloud Service Provider credentials as prompted. These credentials will differ depending on your Cloud ServiceProvider.
Note: Not all Cloud Service Provider environments require credentials. For Amazon EC2, we recommend that you use IAM user with the following permissions only:
- Enter your SecureCloud Account ID when prompted. You can find the SecureCloud Account ID on the Administration > User Management page.
- Enter your provision passphrase when prompted. You can find and set the provisioning passphrase on the Administration > User Management page.
- Specify the URL of the Management Server Web services.
- For Trend Micro SaaS customers, leave this prompt blank and press Enter. You can find the Web Service URL on the Administration > User Management page.
- For customers receiving SecureCloud service from a Managed Service Provider, enter "https://sp-ms.securecloud.com" as the Web Service URL.
- For customers that have deployed the On-Premise version, enter the Web Service URL defined during installation. You can find the Web Service URL on the the central management console's Administration > User Accounts page.