A notification of low free disk space appears from IMSVA even though the available space is still within the threshold.
One possible cause of the issue is database maintenance. The script just checks for available space on these particular directories:
- /var (imss data directory)
- /var/spool (email information)
To resolve the issue, reduce the value of the Data partition free space on any host is less than notification setting.
- On the IMSVA console, go to Administration > Notification > Events tab.
- Change the value of Data partition free space on any host is less than to "7168" (7GB). You can also reduce it further to 5GB.
- Save the changes and observe the outcome.
If the issue persists, contact Trend Micro Technical Support for additional troubleshooting.