Learn how you can upgrade all the files in Trend Micro Portable Security (TMPS) USB device.
Upgrade TMPS USB device to 1.5 from older version by doing the following:
- Ensure that TMPS 1.5 Management Program is installed before this upgrade.
- All the settings and data will be initialized. Backup the files in USB device if you need.
- Download the upgrade module tmps_15_1087_en_deviceupgrade.zip from Download Center.
- Extract zip file in the same folder.
- Plug the TMPS USB device to your computer where TMPS 1.5 Management Program is installed.
- Go to Start > All programs > Trend Micro Portable Security > Trend Micro Portable Security Diagnostic Tool.
- Read the Trend Micro License Agreement and tick I accept the terms of the license agreement.
- Go to [D] Upgrade Device tab.
- Do the following:
- Click 1. Browse.
- Browse the folder where modules are extracted in Step 2.
- Select DeviceUpgrade.exe.
- Select Format method.
Note: Full is recommended.
- Click Upgrade.
- Click Yes to start upgrading your USB device.
The upgrade process will start.
- After the upgrade completes, you will get the following message:
"Finished upgrading the device."