Virus logs and virus email notifications are showing only one client name and IP address.
This happens because of a corrupted Virus Database Log.
To resolve the issue, recreate the Virus Database log files:
- Log in to the OfficeScan server.
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Go to ..\Program files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\HTTPDB directory.
The directory may vary depending on the operating systems architecture (x86 or x64) and on where the OfficeScan is installed.
- Find the Virus Database log files listed below:
- Back up the Virus Database log files listed in Step 4, then delete the ones in HTTPDB directory.
- Restart Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Start the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Check if the Virus Database log files are recreated.
- Replicate the issue to verify if this resolves the issue.
You may go to EICAR and use the virus test files to replicate the issue.