- Make sure that the latest version of SafeSync for Business is already installed:
- Double-click the SafeSync icon on your desktop or in the system tray to open the main console.
- Click About to check the installed version.
- If the version is 5.1, you already have the latest version.
- If the version is lower, upgrade your program to the latest version.
- Click Sync.
- Click the Team Folder tab.
- Click the Sync icon.
- Browse the folder you want to link it to. Note: Create a new folder if the target folder does not exist. The target folder should also not be paired with any other online folder. Otherwise, you will prevent the successful linking of folders and get this message: "This local folder is already connected to an online folder. Please choose a different folder."
- Click Ok.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Linking a SafeSync Team Folder to a local file
Thank you for your feedback!