Worry-Free Business Security Services Windows client supports install link by group. This allows an administrator to move or install multiple clients to specific domain group by sending a link to other users.
To send the installer link:
- Log on to Worry-Free Business Security Services console.
- Click the Security Agents tab.
- Click Add Security Agents.
- Choose on which group you want to add the Security Agents.
- Select the Send Installer Link option.
- Enter the recipients of the email who need the installation on their workstations. The intended users will then receive an email containing the installer link.
After clicking the installer link or copying it on the address bar, either of the following will happen:
- If the Windows computer has installed WFBS-SVC client, it will be moved to the specified account group.
- If the Windows machine has not yet installed the WFBS-SVC client, it will go to the installation page wherein you can download the installer file (WFBS-SVC_Agent.exe). Open the WFBS-SVC_Agent.exe file and proceed with the installation.
If you encounter any issues during installation, collect the logs below:
- ofcdebug.txt (c:\Windows\Temp\WFBS_Debug)
- wofie_msi.txt (c:\Windows\Temp\WFBS_Debug)