Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is an OfficeScan plug-in service that prevents data loss. It detects and prevents users that are sending sensitive or valuable data outside the corporate network.
This article discusses how you can download this plug-in even when the server does not have an active Internet connection.
To manually download the plug-in:
- Download the following DLP files:
- If you don't have Plug-In Manager (PLM), please download the following:
- Create a sharing folder (e.g. LocalAU) for Local AU and put the downloaded files in that directory:
- Modify the server.ini as following in order to comment out [Server] settings:
- Change the Update Source on the web console for the server to the newly created local one:
Management Console > [Updates] > [Server] > [Update Source]> Check Intranet and set UNC path to the above sharing folder (e.g. \\HOSTNAME\LocalAU)Password and user name may be needed.
- Go to Plug-ins > OfficeScan Data Protection.
- Click Download.