The status "Unenrolled" on the device application means the device has been deleted and is no longer being managed by the administrator from the HMS management console.
To resolve this issue, choose one of the following scenarios:
Scenario 1: With enrollment invitation mail
- On the device, tap View Details.
- Tap Enroll This Device.
- Enter the authentication code from the enrollment invitation mail.
Scenario 2: Without enrollment invitation mail
- Request for the administrator to send a new enrollment invitation mail.
- Uninstall the existing application from your device.
- Tap the URL to begin the device enrollment process and follow the onscreen instructions.