- the server meets the minimum requirements
- all the needed third-party software are installed
- the user account control (UAC) has been disabled
- Make sure the user running the setup is a member of the local Administrators group.
- Check if the user has Exchange Organization rights using the following cmdlet:
Get-ExchangeAdministrator –Identity domain_name\usernameThe output should be similar to this:Identity Scope Role
-------- ----- ----
domain_name\username Organization wide OrgAdminConsult the Exchange Administrator and/or Domain Administrator if the required user rights are not met.