- Log in to the SafeSync web console.
- Go to Administration > System Settings. The System Settings screen appears.
- Click the SMTP Server Settings tab.
- Mark Use an SMTP server to send logs checkbox.
- Type the following information the field provided:
If the SMTP server requires authentication, type the user name and password in the fields provided.
- IP address or host name of the SMTP server in the Server field.
- Sender’s email address in the Sender field.
Note: SafeSync uses this address as the sender address (a requirement for some SMTP servers).
- Click Save. SafeSync performs a test connection and saves the SMTP server settings.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Configuring the SMTP Server Settings in SafeSync for Enterprise
Thank you for your feedback!