- Open the ScanMail Management Console.
- Go to Content Filtering.
- Click on the link of the list of policies that you want to apply CF Violation Forwarding.
- Go to the Action tab > Action Settings.
- Enable the feature by checking one or both of the following boxes, depending on your preference:
- forward to sender’s manager or specific mailbox
- forward to email address(es)
- Click the Save button to save the changes.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Using the CF Violation Forwarding feature in ScanMail for Exchange (SMEX)
Thank you for your feedback!