Below are the known issues in SafeSync for Enterprise 2.0:
- The diagram scale on the Dashboard may not display properly if there is no enough data to show.
- When the system runs under the HA architecture, the CPU, disk, and memory usage only show information from the second device.
- When 3 or more plans are selected in Google Chrome and FireFox, the plans cannot be deleted.
- Usage information on bar chats does not include file data from backup versions. Users cannot determine the correct amount of available disk space.
- If users specify incorrect DNS server information, the system performance will degrade.
- Deleting over 2000 users from the Active Directory (AD) server at a time can take more than one hour or may suddenly stop the console.
- If an AD account does not contain the First Name, Last Name, or Email attributes, the AD synchronization process cannot complete.
- When selecting files from SafeSync, a folder containing no files or sub-folders would appear expandable. After end-users click on the folder, the folder then displays correctly.
- When end-users try to download a new MSI package using self-upgrade, the download progress may suspend and unable to complete.
Web Service Portal
- Files cannot be uploaded via HTML5 in Internet Explorer 9.
- When there is a large number of deleted users in the administrator's root folder, the data of these users appear very slowly in the browser.