- On the IWSVA console, click HTTP > Configuration > Approved Lists.
- Create a new Approved URL list and add the URLs you want to allow.
Note: Streaming sites often call the streamed media from other servers. Look at the packet captures to determine the servers they are pulling streams from, and add these to the Approved URL list as well.For example, if http://www.site1.com/ shows that it is pulling the flv content of the stream from http://player.site3.com, then http://player.site3.com should be added as well.
- Modify the URL filtering policy responsible for the host machine or user that will access the streaming sites.
- In the Custom Categories dropdown, select the Approved URL list you created in Step 2.
- Set the action to Allow.
- Save the changes and click Deploy Policies.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Allowing specific streaming sites through InterScan Web Security Virtual Appliance (IWSVA)
Thank you for your feedback!