- The user environment is using a proxy to connect to the Internet
- Bypass proxy for local address option in Internet Properties is not enabled
- Enable the Bypass proxy for local address option in IE 6.
- Open IE.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Go to the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings. You can now configure and enable the proxy information.
- Upgrade to IE 7 or other higher version. If you need more help with upgrading to IE 7, refer to the Microsoft article: Download Internet Explorer
You should now be able to view the Block page correctly.